Women are like lionesses at the gate of the home. . . . She guards that gate, and things matter to that family if they matter to her. . . . Sisters, you are each like the lioness at the gate. This means that there has to be some prioritizing. I was taught years ago that when our priorities are out of order, we lose power. If we need power and influence to carry out our mission, then our priorities have to be straight.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Miss Shelley Presents

I am so proud of these girls.  

Proud of the shy ones who overcame fears this year.  

Proud of the crazy ones who buckled down and got serious this year.  

Proud of the new ones who made new friends this year.  

Proud that when I say words like "battement" and "en bas" they know exactly what I'm talking about.

They were very excited about tonight.  I was too.  

I'm so pleased with how it turned out.  Thank you to all who made it a success!











(It takes a certain kind of man to be married to a woman like me.  I am very lucky.  A big thank you to my sweet husband who ran errands, climbed ladders, prepped and cleaned, and most importantly, calmed me down.  I couldn't do any of this without him.)