Women are like lionesses at the gate of the home. . . . She guards that gate, and things matter to that family if they matter to her. . . . Sisters, you are each like the lioness at the gate. This means that there has to be some prioritizing. I was taught years ago that when our priorities are out of order, we lose power. If we need power and influence to carry out our mission, then our priorities have to be straight.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

LOST and Found

LOST
So the smoke monster's name is Charlotte...

(Ok, so I know it's not really, but if you listen to the dialogue between Ben and Locke, it's a funny conclusion to come to. I'm now going to refer to old smokey as Charlotte.)

Locke: What's the monster? The black smoke monster?
Ben: I don't know.
Locke: (cocking the gun) Goodbye Ben.
Ben: Her name is Charlotte Lewis!

Mystery solved!

Found
And for those loyal readers who were concerned about the missing items in my house, I have found the barrette, the institute manual, and the black shoe. Thank goodness! Now I can stop going crazy wondering where they are! And thanks to all you readers who asked how my black hole problem is going - good to know I'm not the only one who goes crazy over stuff like that!